15 giugno 2012

Resort 2013, the best of...

If is it holiday time, it's even time for Resort Collections. Known and born as collection for high society people going on vacation on cruise, now Resort (or croisière) collection are wearable even in the city ( there aren't collection of straw hats and straw bags, LOL) and they are a way to see what we're going to wear next spring. There's a selection of my favorite pieces from 2013 collections. Nicolas Ghesquière recently discovered that Cristòbal Balenciaga designed some costumes for a ballet in the 1930s, this that has partly inspired the resort's work. Ghesquière creates a classy and a-little-bit-couture collection, making an “holiday”-chic dancer. Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy gives a paisley touch to all the collection. Gucci chooses a floral black and gold mood, very chic and strong. Marc Jacobs' collection is inspired to clown's world and we can notice these colored hair in the Marc by Marc Jacobs one. So, what is your favorite collection?
Lanvin

Bottega Veneta



Marc by Marc Jacobs

Balenciaga
Givenchy
Tory Burch
Marc Jacobs
Céline
Gucci
Lanvin
DKNY

Yours Cristina L

9 commenti:

Edoardo Perni ha detto...

I found Balenciga, Givenchy and Céline collection amazing...maybe the best ones!

http://fashiondoesntexist.blogspot.it/

modezirkus. ha detto...

this is nice..
love the marc by marc jacobs and givenchy collection :D
xx
http://cirqueduseneca.blogspot.de/

The Fashion Commentator ha detto...

Ciao Cri! Sai già nella mia prima selezione quali abiti ci sono, adesso farò la seconda mandata. Tra questi Givenchy è davvero il migliore, ho apprezzato le stampe geometriche, semplici e pure, ma belle!
;)
Alessandro - http://www.thefashioncommentator.blogspot.it

The Fashion Robot ha detto...

I loved alexander wang too and Jason wu there were too many great collections

S ha detto...

Lanvin and Tory Burch's are my fav!!!
Resort collections are definitely the best! ;)
xxx
s

http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

Jade Purple Brown ha detto...

Givenchy killed it!

Lily ha detto...

I love that first dress, so chic and elegant.

Cheers,
Lily

http://ninesonadime.blogspot.com

Urszula ha detto...

Gucci is my favorite ! a floral black and gold mood,something I would definitely wear!
Urszula !

Miss Iffa ha detto...

I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your sense of style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

Love from, MISSIFFA