23 gennaio 2011

Versace Spring 2011 campaign

Abbey Lee Kershaw is the face of Versace Spring 2011 campaign by Mario Testino. Something about future and something still remember the Gianni view of women. Greek mood, sexy cuts and pieces of skin come out. Abbey is in the centre of two half naked BLONDE (blonde like Donatella) young men, everything is very sexy and simple, like in the Testino and Versace mood. Abbey Lee Kershaw è la protagonista della campagna primaverile Versace firmata Mario Testino. C'è qualcosa di futuristico e qualcosa che torna alla visione di Gianni Versace. Greek mood, tagli sexy che fanno intravedere la pelle. Abbey è al centro di due ragazzoni biondi (biondi come Donatella), tutto è molto semplice e sexy nel perfetto mood Testino+Versace. Yours Christine Lilwood

20 commenti:

Mary ❤ Mur ha detto...

i like the 3.))

E... ha detto...

The first pic is very cool, I love especially the dress (I loved it also when I saw it on the runway). VEry itneresting also your post :)

http://fashiondoesntexist.blogspot.com/

Lisette ha detto...

very nice =)

Lucia Del Pasqua ha detto...

come vorrei quel vestitino rosso....!!!!!!

iole ha detto...

belle foto
<3 <3 <3

xoxo
iole

www.ioleinfashion.com

Jade "Purple" Brown ha detto...

i love the 3rd dress, great campaign!

jadepurplebrown.com

FASHION ICE ha detto...

crazy about this ad campaign!

amy@flyingakite.blogspot.com ha detto...

This makes me want summer so I can wear nice clothes like this !*



much love.
hope to hear from you*!
flyingakite.blogspot.com

Lil ha detto...

shes gorgeous!!
and thanks for your comment on my blog :)
xx

http://sheplayedwithsnakes.blogspot.com

Lil ha detto...

shes gorgeous!!
and thanks for your comment on my blog :)
xx

http://sheplayedwithsnakes.blogspot.com

Alessandra Nido ha detto...

Molto interessante ... tu che ne pensi?

Giuli Kakoulli ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
Giuli Kakoulli ha detto...

This campaign is stunning!!! Loving it so much!!

xx
Giuli

Giuli Kakoulli ha detto...

Sorry about that dear:) Thanks for stopping by!!

I'm also following!! xx

Chloe Mia ha detto...

I love this campaign!

cuteredbow ha detto...

Nice pics and really nice blog !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

Meagan Morrison ha detto...

I love everything about this campaign!! Her hair, the clothing. She is making me want bangs now after I just cut my hair into an asymmetrical bob lol. The color is killer. Loved your last comment btw.

Kisses,
Meag xx

Jessica ha detto...

Nice campaign!

Erica Wark ha detto...

I love every single one of these Versace looks!! I want them all in my closet RIGHT NOW!

I'm your NEWEST follower! I hope you'll visit and follow me back:D

xx Erica

www.ericawark.com

Cup Of Candy ha detto...

adoro versace è fonte di ispirazione per le mie creazioni....

http://acupofcandy.blogspot.com