4 agosto 2010

Summer Chronicles part 2

My summer is going!Yes, it's going...not so bad, not so good. Just going! But i love my friends and what we doing together. Life in a day, for example. The Ridley Scott's progect, made a film with all the youtube users. Tell a story of a day all around the world. And my friends and I did this in a rainy day!!
Or eating Japanese food, we did this, this summer! We went to the city to this really cute restaurant where we ate a lot and laugh together.
I wear:
Alexander Mcqueen silk skull scarf
Armani jacket
Zara t-shirt
H&M dress
Max&co. sandals
The Bridge bag
Prada sunglasses
Caterina wears:
Bershka top
Bershka jeans
Bershka sandals
no brand bag.
Micaela's necklace owl: H&M
I WANNA SAY THANKS TO MY BEST FRIEND (THE BRUNNETTE)FOR THOSE AMAZING PICTURES.
Yours Christine Lilwood

5 commenti:

emily ha detto...

i love your style! i esp like your little owl =)

http://seasidegulls.blogspot.com/

Alienor ha detto...

great pictures :)

ANTONIA ha detto...

wow, all of you are such beauties!
who are you? :)

thx for your comment :)

popdisorder ha detto...

such a lovely pictures!!

Jenny ha detto...

Your McQueen scarf is WONDERFUL! It really is - it looks fantastic in the light colours! Really modern.

What a shame that you`re not putting a blogroll on your blog :( I`m following your blog, too - that`s no link exchange. So please contact me again in case you want to exchange links some day.