29 marzo 2010

Street Style: My Look Today

Finally i Bought it!! Damn, i got my RUN DMC T-SHIRT!

I Know, it's depressing to takes pic at school. But you all understand that i'm not a good photographer, nor a good model and i have not even a professional camera. I TRY! LOL :) But i wanted to let you really see my new shirt and all of my look of today.

I was wearing:
Run Dmc t-shirt: H&M
Scarf:H&M
Cardigan: Zara
Shoes: Zara
Belt:Calvin Klein
As you can see i love to wear this Leopard scarf because i love it!!Really!!

Yours Christine Lilwood


2 commenti:

Emmekay ha detto...

che belle scarpine, fanno molto chanel...
;-)

www.theinfluenceofemmekay.com

Anonimo ha detto...

all the time i used to read smaller content that as well clear
their motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading now.


Look at my web site - laser cellulite treatment